Thread: Interesting look at the +/-........

Thumbs up Interesting look at the +/-........

Granted some guys don't line up against the top lines every night and don't log the ice time of others, but some of these rookies have a much better +/- than I expected. I am looking at this list as a positive for the rookies not a negative for the vets. because of the reasons listed above.

*Rookie
    ^New vet. to the team (combined #s from previous team)

#1 Kyle Howarth..............8^
    #2 Chris Bruton...............7*
    #3 Sean Zimmerman.........4
    #3 Seth Compton............4*
    #3 J.P. Szaszkiewicz........4*
    #3 Matt McCue...............4*
    #6 Gustav Engman...........3
    #7 Chad Klassen..............2
    #8 Jason Lynch...............1
    #9 Joe Logan..................0^
    #10 Gary Gladue.............-1
    #10 Derek Ryan..............-1*
    #10 Mike Reich...............-1*
    #11 Adam Hobson...........-2
    #11 Myles Stoesz...........-2
    #12 Micheal Grabner.......-4*
    #13 Ned Lukacevic..........-6
    #13 Jeff Lynch...............-6
    #13 Danny LaPointe........-6^
    #15 Jevon Desautels.......-7
    #16 Dan Mercer.............-13^ (Mercer did come from a pretty bad defensive team in MJ)
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

upper level fan Guest

I agree the team actually looks alot better on paper than I expected. And it obvious they arent giving up that many goals. If they can just keep up the good work and they get a few bounces going there way they will win more than they lose. But I looked at the +/- the other day and it actually supprised me I thought it would be alot worse than it is. So I guess that is another upside for this young team. and one small correction on your post Howarth is a rookie in the league this year not a vet.

Quote Originally Posted by upper level fan
    I agree the team actually looks alot better on paper than I expected. And it obvious they arent giving up that many goals. If they can just keep up the good work and they get a few bounces going there way they will win more than they lose. But I looked at the +/- the other day and it actually supprised me I thought it would be alot worse than it is. So I guess that is another upside for this young team. and one small correction on your post Howarth is a rookie in the league this year not a vet.
    OK.....You're right.......The Hockey database showed him with 12 gms. played in 03-04 for the Tigers.......but that must include playoff games after his Jr. A or Midget team finished playing that year........Thanks.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont