Thread: Crossley?

Default Crossley?

Where is he? Is he hurt or did he go home? We are using a 20 yr old spot on Skoleski...invisible for the most part. Miller is floating around the ice...its like he is not invested in the team.
    Everyone has to be going if we are going to make the playoffs this year. Maybe a trade is needed...?

Okay Sapego is probably out 6 weeks I am Guessing...Budik gone to Worlds and missing for awhile...will Crossley play? Something ain't right and nobody is talkin...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Where is he? Is he hurt or did he go home? We are using a 20 yr old spot on Skoleski...invisible for the most part. Miller is floating around the ice...its like he is not invested in the team.
    Everyone has to be going if we are going to make the playoffs this year. Maybe a trade is needed...?
    Here's my take. I don't care if Miller was the worst skater on the ice in preseason. He is our 17 year old 1st round pick. On a team that is building towards next year and the years after. He should have been put on that 2nd line . Can anyone show me a player that has succeeded playing 4 mins a game ? If anyone can find me a less talented 2nd line in this league , and 2nd line PP please show me. It's not like he would be bumping a talented WHL talent down the roster. With Crossley he has dressed for 7 games. In those 7 games there is at least 2 that he might have got 5 shifts. He is a plus 2 ! only 1 dman has a better plus minus. I am not saying that he is our best dman. What I am saying though is that he hasen't hurt us in any way. He is the 1st guy on the team to stick up for team mates if needed and he is by far our most physical player. I pray that the board see's that Habby has no clue how to bring along young talent. (and there is tons on the way up) We need a coach that can bring kids along and see them progress. If Crossley , Miller or Krivo was your kid would you be happy with the organization ? Or better yet , If you were a kid that hasen't signed yet and it's pointed out how much opportunity that Habschied gives to 16 and 17 year olds .... would you sign ? Seems to have worked out pretty good for Trey - Fix
    Last edited by Sttop; 12-05-2017 at 10:24 AM.