Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade deadline rumors

Default Trade deadline rumors

Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert

I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George

Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead306 View Post
    I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George
    both would be a perfect fit in Regina , under rated players. Stallard would be a great addition as well, Nobody is talking about Meger as a goalie that can help out a team either , he is probably better then Sanders and would be available

Default estaphan...............

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert
    would love to see estaphan go to the pats for maybe a Morrisseau type payer plus a pick..would help out the struggling pats team and aid the canes down the road for more than a few years............
    GO CANES GO.................

Slobosian would be comming back in the deal too. That could work for both teams

There is a rumblings that the Pats are talking with Washington to get Hobbs back after Christmas.

He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha
    Broke his wrist. Out for another 3 weeks

Would be MASSIVE to get Hobbs back. Wonder if the injury and Hershey being not so good would convince them to send him back for the rest of the season....

\the Warriors sure aren't messing around