Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Trade deadline rumors

  1. #1

    Default Trade deadline rumors

    Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert

  2. #2

    Default

    I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead306 View Post
    I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George
    both would be a perfect fit in Regina , under rated players. Stallard would be a great addition as well, Nobody is talking about Meger as a goalie that can help out a team either , he is probably better then Sanders and would be available

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    lethbridge
    Posts
    1,103

    Default estaphan...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert
    would love to see estaphan go to the pats for maybe a Morrisseau type payer plus a pick..would help out the struggling pats team and aid the canes down the road for more than a few years............
    GO CANES GO.................

  5. #5

    Default

    Slobosian would be comming back in the deal too. That could work for both teams

  6. #6

    Default

    There is a rumblings that the Pats are talking with Washington to get Hobbs back after Christmas.

  7. #7

    Default

    He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha
    Broke his wrist. Out for another 3 weeks

  9. #9

    Default

    Would be MASSIVE to get Hobbs back. Wonder if the injury and Hershey being not so good would convince them to send him back for the rest of the season....

  10. #10

    Default

    \the Warriors sure aren't messing around

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •