Thread: Trade deadline rumors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Trade deadline rumors

Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert

I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George

Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead306 View Post
    I just hope that Anderson is Pats bound... perhaps McDonald as well.... if we are talking Prince George
    both would be a perfect fit in Regina , under rated players. Stallard would be a great addition as well, Nobody is talking about Meger as a goalie that can help out a team either , he is probably better then Sanders and would be available

Default estaphan...............

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Rumors can be posted here . I have heard that O'Brien is possibly a replacement to Skoleski in Prince Albert
    would love to see estaphan go to the pats for maybe a Morrisseau type payer plus a pick..would help out the struggling pats team and aid the canes down the road for more than a few years............
    GO CANES GO.................

Slobosian would be comming back in the deal too. That could work for both teams

There is a rumblings that the Pats are talking with Washington to get Hobbs back after Christmas.

He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    He hasent played much , injured ? What a huge addition that would be. And then the Raiders could add Slobosian. everyone wins haha
    Broke his wrist. Out for another 3 weeks