Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Is it just me or does Masella scare the hell out of anyone else when it comes to his decisions with the puck. I could of choked him last night in the 3rd period.

Quote Originally Posted by thehawk7 View Post
    Is it just me or does Masella scare the hell out of anyone else when it comes to his decisions with the puck. I could of choked him last night in the 3rd period.
    I would choke him....but I can't reach that high...

I think he is trying too hard to provide offence - but I will still take him over Pav any day. At least he can skate.

Other then last night our defense is 10 times better then it was at christmas. Either way points are points and the team is doing great getting points. Lets hope for 3 points this weekend. tough schedule this weekend

I hear what you’re saying. I think he needs to reevaluate the position he plays if he wants to provide offense from his own end in a close game coming down the stretch in a season. Defence first big guy. Raiders can’t afford to give any points away right now. Scott made a few A++ saves last night I thought. That 2nd goal KTY scored was one of the weirder goals I’ve seen this year.

Remember Masella played almost all year at RW before comming to us. He and Belcort have done very well imo