Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Default 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Big home and home with the blades to start it off. I heard Guhle is coming in again for a few games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes View Post
    Big home and home with the blades to start it off. I heard Guhle is coming in again for a few games.
    Guhle will be up as well as Tyler Lowe !

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Guhle will be up as well as Tyler Lowe !
    Got to give those young guys ice time though...bringing them up to sit on the bench is pointless...no trade info?

Blog Entries

Haven't heard anything. In years past Hunt is active prior to deadline day .

Hunt is in a poker match with Blades management - who will make the first move? Will Stoon move Hebig? Or end up buying?
    I'm looking forward to seeing Guhle dressed, and playing. Habs needs to have our team playing on all cylinders, these next 2 games are crucial. Or should I say next 3. I wonder of Paddock is giving Mahura some time off? I actually feel bad for the kid. Back and forth then gets dumped. IMO they should have kept him around just in case, although I guess there is a limit on roster size. Hope it's not a repeat of the Lind return. Pissed off and plays his best game of the year.

SAD SACK RAIDERS...they should be called after the blades game. They must of been offside 10 times during the game...couldn't make a decent pass and were outshot 2 to 1 against not Portland but the blades...We need to shake this team up and move some players...we are getting worse as the year goes on...

Blog Entries

Tough way to start after the break! Hopefully hungry tomorrow . Need that 19 year old sooner then later ........

Loose another to the Blades and chances are they keep Hebig

Blog Entries

Disappointing game tonight ! On the plus side , I thought Miller had a great game and was nice to see Guhle in person finally ! He looked comfortable jumping into the play and is going to be great . As for everything else what a bad time to slump. I don't know what needs to happen but this next few games vs Regina basically puts the season on the line .

The losses are really adding up - thats 3 in a row (at least) against the Blades.
    Anybody that says Habs doesn't play his young guys should have been there to watch tonight. Guhle and Rheinhart saw a pile of ice time, probably too much IMO.
    Sucks we lost but wont be doom and gloom yet. We missed on plenty of chances, game could have went either way. Shmyr was really skating tonight, Stoon has more to lose next year than us regarding 20's I think. Hard to say if they will sell or not.
    Not long ago somebody mentioned Kellys lack of recent production. If you ask me he brings a whole lot more than just offence, which by the way is pretty good. I love his game, he plays with more attitude than anyone else on our team. He spends more time in the opposition crease than a guy his size should. He really had Fiala worked up tonight, plus he laid out a huge hit.
    I missed the crosscheck that got Justin booted, was it a good call? For the most part the refs let the teams decide tonight.