Thread: 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Big home and home with the blades to start it off. I heard Guhle is coming in again for a few games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes View Post
    Big home and home with the blades to start it off. I heard Guhle is coming in again for a few games.
    Guhle will be up as well as Tyler Lowe !

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Guhle will be up as well as Tyler Lowe !
    Got to give those young guys ice time though...bringing them up to sit on the bench is pointless...no trade info?

Blog Entries

Haven't heard anything. In years past Hunt is active prior to deadline day .

Hunt is in a poker match with Blades management - who will make the first move? Will Stoon move Hebig? Or end up buying?
    I'm looking forward to seeing Guhle dressed, and playing. Habs needs to have our team playing on all cylinders, these next 2 games are crucial. Or should I say next 3. I wonder of Paddock is giving Mahura some time off? I actually feel bad for the kid. Back and forth then gets dumped. IMO they should have kept him around just in case, although I guess there is a limit on roster size. Hope it's not a repeat of the Lind return. Pissed off and plays his best game of the year.

SAD SACK RAIDERS...they should be called after the blades game. They must of been offside 10 times during the game...couldn't make a decent pass and were outshot 2 to 1 against not Portland but the blades...We need to shake this team up and move some players...we are getting worse as the year goes on...