Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 Season 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    No real room on the 50 ppl for more picks. Hunt needs to find a way to upgrade some players
    Go after a Pilon or Mcdonald etc

Ya but it has to be someone back next year.

48 shots. A couple posts. I wouldn’t call it a brutal game. A disappointing game yes but not a brutal game. That’s hockey. Some days you’re the bug and some days you’re the windshield. At least there was effort tonight. Brown made some good saves. For the life of me I can’t figure out why Martin would try dangle, being the last man back, on that power play. Make the safe high percentage play in a tight game. Power play had its chances and couldn’t capitalize. On a side note I didn’t see Hunt walking around like he usually does so hopefully he was working the phones and trying to make things happen.

On the last goal everyone on the ice was to blame. Meger shouldnt have tried the poke check but everyone else could have gotten back in the play but didnt hustle back

Blog Entries

Tough one tonight and hurts more that Saskatoon won tonight as well. How about that Guhle rush though ?

That Guhle rush was the highlight of the game. PA deserved the outright win tonight, but they just couldn't score. Safe to say Regina stole 2 points tonight, but either way, that one hurts bad.

Ok lets call out the facts...yes we got 48 shots...why? No steel no mahura 6 call ups in the line up for the pats and 40 shots from the outside/ point. If we had more skilled players the pucks would of been in the back of the net instead of 2 feet wide. 9 powerplays and all that we get out of it is a goal AGAINST us...lol...I say build for next year maybe we can get a couple of players that will get us into the playoffs...
    Last edited by Lothar; 12-31-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Ok lets call out the facts...yes we got 48 shots...why? No steel no mahura 6 call ups in the line up for the pats and 40 shots from the outside/ point. If we had more skilled players the pucks would of been in the back of the net instead of 2 feet wide. 9 powerplays and all that we get out of it is a goal AGAINST us...lol...I say build for next year maybe we can get a couple of players that will get us into the playoffs...
    Exactly what Habschied said after the game. Gotta put the puck in net. Agree , let's continue to build.

Blog Entries

I watched game vs Pats tonight online. We gave it away to them in the third letting them walk in tight and blast shots on Meger. Overtime was horrific to watch as well. Still waiting for some action on the trade front.

Blog Entries

Great start for McDonald netting the winner. Boys are going to need to dig deep tomorrow , some
    Tired legs .