Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pats Deadline Players

Quote Originally Posted by Pats7 View Post
    I am not suggesting those are lines. I stole that from somwhere else. There will be some trial error. Paddock has done an excellent job with the roster, got everything that I wanted. The question mark is in nets......can you say donald choukalos?
    Agreed. The roster is solid. The goaltending is now a question mark. It's just like 2001 all over again. Ryan Kubic and Max Paddock are not unlike Donald Choukalos and Chad Davidson all over again. Hopefully Kubic plays a little better with a good team in front of him.

She's all said and done boys and girls……..

Goaltending….oh my! In the end it may be Wassermann who emerges as the best of the bunch.

Young Kubic just jumped from the frying pan into the fire….it will be a tough crowd.

I think most wanted better but now most feel we got worse…but they did get a different goalie…eeeks!

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    She's all said and done boys and girls……..

Goaltending….oh my! In the end it may be Wassermann who emerges as the best of the bunch.

Young Kubic just jumped from the frying pan into the fire….it will be a tough crowd.

I think most wanted better but now most feel we got worse…but they did get a different goalie…eeeks!
    Chopper bang on Kubic was playing behind a 16 year old goalie Maier from
    Yorkton. Pats would of been getting the 16
    Year old! A disaster move brass. About time Lang come back for decision

Questions:
    When was Kubics last games? Anyone have a report.

A few roster questions....I posted about this on the other site (Whiteboard) with more detail but the Pats have to be down to 23 players plus AP's. They have more then that on todays roster on WHL.ca.
    a) Does anyone know if Mahovlich is hurt? Or did the Pats have to drop him from their roster? If not, who has to go still?
    b) Is Nijhoff still an AP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pats7 View Post
    A few roster questions....I posted about this on the other site (Whiteboard) with more detail but the Pats have to be down to 23 players plus AP's. They have more then that on todays roster on WHL.ca.
    a) Does anyone know if Mahovlich is hurt? Or did the Pats have to drop him from their roster? If not, who has to go still?
    b) Is Nijhoff still an AP?
    The Pats had 23 players + 2AP players on the game day line up tonight.

In a picture posted on twitter yesterday, Mahovlich is wearing a walking boot on his left foot.

No, Nijhoff is not listed as an AP.

I was at the game where he was a questionable scratch, he skated for a few minutes in the pre game, came to the bench and said something to Greg as they were looking down at his ankle. He left to the dressing room, never came back and was a scratch and has been since and now has a boot. Wonder how long hes gone for.

Kubic since the trade-

2.98 GAA, .921 save %. His GAA has gone down 21 points overall and his sv% is up 13 points overall. Don't count your chickens boys and girl.