Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MEmorial Cup Packages

In Red Deer, you were not guaranteed your ST seats, but many I know that got them.

Reading complaint after complain after complaint from Regina fans about everything from the prices to not getting the exact seat they want makes me think that many of the fans in Regina are largely indifferent about hosting premiere sporting events.

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    In Red Deer, you were not guaranteed your ST seats, but many I know that got them.

Reading complaint after complain after complaint from Regina fans about everything from the prices to not getting the exact seat they want makes me think that many of the fans in Regina are largely indifferent about hosting premiere sporting events.
    *itchers are going to *itch!

Who knows? I might get better seats. It is what it is. Have I bought my tickets? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    *itchers are going to *itch!

Who knows? I might get better seats. It is what it is. Have I bought my tickets? Absolutely.
    Exactly! Regina may host the Memorial Cup again some time, but none of us here will still be alive when that happens. Accept that premiere sports events are expensive! Accept that you may have to sit in a slightly different seat than you are used to!

Just curious if people got moved from there current seats. Everyone spent so much complaining about not be guaranteed their own seat, but I dont know anyone that got moved. I said at the time.....wait to see what happens before you complain. I got my same seat. Wondering if it was much complaining about nothing or did people actually get moved?

I received an email today giving me my seat locations. I am pleasantly surprised the seats are in a decent spot. I was afraid I'd be in the first row behind the penalty box.

I got my 4season ticket seats but I was expecting that as they are in the end zone which I prefer but are less in demand