Thread: Goaltending

Default Goaltending

Time to call up a young goaltender and give him a chance in goal. Our goaltending situation is pathetic. Maybe if we sit one defenceman we can put both goalies in net and then have a chance at winning...brutal

4 goals on 10 shots...lolol...
    Raiders totally outplay Brandon all game. Outshoot Brandon 42 to 13...
    Last edited by Lothar; 02-17-2018 at 09:54 PM.

I agree our goaltending has been painfully inconsistent. I never watched any of the game last night but there is no way you can give up 4 goals on that few shots.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I agree our goaltending has been painfully inconsistent. I never watched any of the game last night but there is no way you can give up 4 goals on that few shots.
    Raiders manhandled the Wheatkings from puck drop to finish...if we don't make the playoffs you can look squarely at the goaltending...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    ...if we don't make the playoffs you can look squarely at the goaltending...
    Not that I don’t agree that the goaltending has been inconsistent but to say you can look squarely at it isn’t exactly true. Having only 1 line to score for the first half of the year may be a contributing factor as well. A couple games ago against swift raiders were up 2-0 and Scott makes 2 saves and Sc score on the 3rd shot. Next goal dman gives it away and Scott makes the first save when player walks out in front untouched and rebound gets put in from a missed coverage. Plays like those come back to bite you in the ass later in the year.