Thread: Trevor Redden

Thumbs down Trevor Redden

Note to Trevor....we do not care what habscheid did, playing hockey back in the 70's...it is 2018 and it is the RAIDER postgame show. Redden and Co. to Prince George for a bag of pucks...

I kind of like the stories Habby has- and he wasn't slow to say what his best experience was (is). The PA Raiders.
    As for the game tonight, our guys carried the play the entire game, Paddock stole that one. I can't fault the Raiders for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I kind of like the stories Habby has- and he wasn't slow to say what his best experience was (is). The PA Raiders.
    As for the game tonight, our guys carried the play the entire game, Paddock stole that one. I can't fault the Raiders for effort.
    We tune in post game to hear about whats happening with the Raiders and then have to listen what habscheid did 30 years ago in the olympics? Really?

are you serious ? big deal, if he asks some other questions we could have drew wilson back that couldn't even hold a conversation. Redden has done a great job from his play by play blog and interviewing skills we have other things to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55 View Post
    are you serious ? big deal, if he asks some other questions we could have drew wilson back that couldn't even hold a conversation. Redden has done a great job from his play by play blog and interviewing skills we have other things to worry about
    I apologize Mrs. Redden...
    P.S. Trevor is doing a great job...but please stick to the Raider info. Besides Habscheid is an old Blades hack...lol
    Last edited by Lothar; 02-21-2018 at 11:51 AM.