Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
Judging from the vibe I've been hearing it sounds promising that Hajek is fit to play, and if so that would be good news. On Saturday the Pats faced elimination however tonight both teams face elimination. These games have been all over the map so it's tough to accurately figure out what might happen. I think most everything gets thrown out the door and it should just end up being two teams settling it. The Pats need to work on having a better first period than the last couple at SC, and one might suggest all three loses in Swift have come from the Pats playing a mediocre to poor first periods. They have to work on playing a more sound defensive games as mistake free as possible. Lets hope for the best.
These are two teams that seem to regroup very well. Which speaks well for playoff success. Game 7 advantage goes to the home team, that is what you play the regular season for. The Pats have to stop that first line and they have a tendency to get frustrated.

If they get Hajek back, that would be a great boost. But, I think guys like Pouteau, Schioler and Gavlas have stepped up big time. Fluery gets better every game. I think the Pats will need more from Mahura, if they want to win.

I hope it's a great game that is indicative of two teams of this quality.