Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Going Forward

Thumbs up Raiders Going Forward

The Raiders will certainly miss guys like Stallard , Miske and Nagy. What about other teams? Moose Jaw loses Jeannot, Halbewachs and Burke... plus they return ten 20yr olds ( they only get to keep 3)...many of them signed and will go to the AHL.
    Broncos lose Gawdin, Estephan and Gennaro...plus they return eleven 20yr olds and only get to keep 3 with many going to the AHL.
    Pats lose Hebig, Gabrielle and Bradley...plus they return twelve 20yr olds and only get to keep 3 with many going to the AHL.
    These teams also gave up a ton at the draft to get these players and the future is a little dimmer going forward for them.
    Raiders generated lots of excitement in the post season without giving up the farm for it...Looking forward to 2018-19!

Spot on. Looking like a nice couple years for PA and The Wheaties to have some meaningful battles. I am looking forward to it for sure!

Blog Entries

My projected 2018 Roster :

Montgomery (20) McDonald (20)
    Kelly (19) Leason (19)
    Fonstad (18)Miller (18) Moe (18)
    Krivokrasov(18) Nachbaur(18)
    Pearce (17) Olson (17)
    Weisblatt (16) Brook (16)

Hayes (19) Martin (19)
    Pachal (19) Sapego (19)
    Masella (19)
    Herold (17)
    Guhle (16)

Scott (19)
    Balas (17)

In addition to this we will have to add a euro and another 20 year old to the roster. I could see us giving up some pieces on this roster to improve. ( Belcourt , Masella , Miller )

What do you think of Saleski...I see he wasn't on your list.

From watching Saleski a few times in midget this year then watching him play in Saskatoon the last game of the year I think he could use another year in midget. Has Olson committed to coming to Pa?

Blog Entries

Agree that Saleski needs another year and we are deep up front. Olsen hasn’t committed but has been to camp every year!

What will they do with Miller? As a first round pick I would expect more. The thing is, to me he has regressed from his rookie season, when he looked quite promising.

Sad

Adam Herold was on the Broncos bus and has passed away...what a horrible tragedy.

Blog Entries

Devastating. Condolences to all families involved .