Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Off Season

Agree, the team would not have drafted an import goalie if Myskiw was a sure thing. I can see him being traded along with another player for an impact forward especially if Lewis does not come back. The team is definitely not in a rebuild mode.There are a lot of good pieces in place and great young guys like Grieg and Iorio coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Agree, the team would not have drafted an import goalie if Myskiw was a sure thing. I can see him being traded along with another player for an impact forward especially if Lewis does not come back. The team is definitely not in a rebuild mode.There are a lot of good pieces in place and great young guys like Grieg and Iorio coming in.
    Agree. We fortunetly never really go into a rebuild, like most teams. And btw I’m betting Lewis is back. If not I’d love to see us make a trade with Regina or Moose Jaw. Grab either nick Henry, Jake lechysyn or almedia.

3. Default

Martin Kaut signed by Colorado today.

Let’s say hypothetically, Lewis returns, our imports are brannstrom and patera... what would your line combinations be if you were coach? Be interesting to see who they pair with brannstrom.

I still think if they want to make a run this year they need a 19 Year old Dman that is responsible in his own end . That would let Brannstrom be more creative in the attacking zone. But I don't see that happening. Could Ettinger be that guy? Im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    I still think if they want to make a run this year they need a 19 Year old Dman that is responsible in his own end . That would let Brannstrom be more creative in the attacking zone. But I don't see that happening. Could Ettinger be that guy? Im not sure.
    You are probably right on that account.

If Lewis isn't back I think the first option would be a 20 old. Maybe a guy like Schuldhaus from MJ

I think Schneider or Higson could fill that roll, could they not?

I don’t think you want to split those two up they have good chemistry.

Riley McKay from Spokane traded today to Saskatoon for low draft picks. Not sure why WK would not pick this guy up as he is very tough and has some offensive upside, plus he is from Swan River. Armstrong sleeping here????

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Riley McKay from Spokane traded today to Saskatoon for low draft picks. Not sure why WK would not pick this guy up as he is very tough and has some offensive upside, plus he is from Swan River. Armstrong sleeping here????
    Hes a 4th line player that Thompson will destroy in any real fight