Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: 2018 Off Season

It is either he was injured or he isn't interested in the WHL but I thought he was at the camp last year though.

I think our defense will look like

Higson/Schneider
    Hartje/Ettinger
    Bukac/Iorio
    Nychuk/Salame

If Schneider takes a step up offensively this year it has the makings of a solid backend.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    It is either he was injured or he isn't interested in the WHL but I thought he was at the camp last year though.

I think our defense will look like

Higson/Schneider
    Hartje/Ettinger
    Bukac/Iorio
    Nychuk/Salame

If Schneider takes a step up offensively this year it has the makings of a solid backend.

Zayat's Twitter account describes him simply as "BWK prospect", and his only pinned tweet is "Honoured to be selected to the @bdnwheatkings in this years 2017 draft! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here!!".

Yes, he was at the 2017 spring camp. Likely either an injury or a previous commitment (hopefully not to a college).

I didn’t think I seen Bode Hagen on the list either . Is he not signed already ?

Imagine this: we make a deal with Regina to acquire nick Henry.... the organization finally gets a chance to bring back the famous O’Henry toss from the Burke Henry days..... except nick scores 50 goals and puts a HUGE dent on kelly’s wallet.

Regina have about 8-10 over agers this year don't they? Trading most of them would be their priority. If Lewis comes back then I say get the likes of Steel or Fleury for a run this year. Which means dropping McCorrister unfortunately as we will want to keep Kigson on the back end too. These players will cost a pretty penny I'm sure

I would be shocked if Steel isn't playing pro this fall. But if he does return, well some team will have to give up a boat load to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Regina have about 8-10 over agers this year don't they? Trading most of them would be their priority. If Lewis comes back then I say get the likes of Steel or Fleury for a run this year. Which means dropping McCorrister unfortunately as we will want to keep Kigson on the back end too. These players will cost a pretty penny I'm sure
    There is NO CHANCE Steel comes back and little chance Fleury or Lewis come back. McCorrister will be 1 of our overage players next season. He will do OK. I can see Henry being moved and Brandon being a possible destination but only if Brandon is in the running for a title. Regina is screwed for the next 5 years and will have to move some big pieces to start their rebuild.