Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Off Season

Default 2018 Off Season

So now the season is over what are everybodyís predictions or wants for this team ? I would like a coaching change but I know thatís not going to change. They need to find a couple of decent Dmen that can actually play the position not glorified forwards playing D. Release Bukac and go get to Imports that will actually show up . I would trade Daley to get one of those Dmen I think they need . Just my thoughts what does everybody think . I have no illusions any of that will happen but a guy can dream .

Not totally convinced we need a new Coaching staff, there are certainly areas that could be improved. Our PP was actually not bad in the grand scheme of things. Our PK however was absolutely atrocious.

We obviously need help on the back end. Would think that comes, how I don't know ... but there is a plethora of high end Draft picks at their disposal.

We'll be hard at it with PA and SAS next year, and LET is going to return strong too. Hopefully they can get something going to ramp up our physicality.

So I guess I want to see major upgrades on the D side, while I feel better about Myskiw after this end of season, not convinced there isn't room to upgrade that slot. Agree about Bukac, not sure there is much harm if Daley stays buried on the 3rd and 4th lines next year to be honest; assuming he isn't keeping a notable upgrade off the ice.

Well....The Raiders have lots of depth at defence but need a solid 20yr old forward. What's your offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Well....The Raiders have lots of depth at defence but need a solid 20yr old forward. What's your offer?
    Lets wait and see if you guys get the first overall pick, then the dealing can begin with that as a part of it....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Lets wait and see if you guys get the first overall pick, then the dealing can begin with that as a part of it....
    Edmonton has the 1st overall pick this year. PA pucks third I believe

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Yes, you are correct. If the WK want to pick Lambos 1st overall, it is Edmonton they need to deal with not PA.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Yes, you are correct. If the WK want to pick Lambos 1st overall, it is Edmonton they need to deal with not PA.
    The only way Lambos doesn’t end up in Edmonton is if he says he might go the college route. He would have to scare off a lot of teams before Bdn would get a shot at him. Don’t see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Thanks for info. Can’t see Bdn trading mcorrister within the division, unless the return was too good to be true
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I wonder if Lambos gets picked by Edmonton does Brandon trade older Brother there ?

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    The bantam draft lottery was 2 weeks ago at least.
    Up until last week there was no doubt PA was overstocked with WHL quality D-men. They were going to have to make room for Guhle and Herold, but the tragic bus crashed has changed that. I still think they move one of Martin or Mesalla. Martin would be the bigger loss, but would return a better price. For PA it's a matter of who they pick in the euro draft, and if he actually reports. Even though the team will only lose 4 starters from this season, they need to add at least 1 top end forward - that can truly contribute on the 2nd line. Preferably an 18 year old as this will be a season where we have plenty of 19s.