Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: 2018 Off Season

It is either he was injured or he isn't interested in the WHL but I thought he was at the camp last year though.

I think our defense will look like

Higson/Schneider
    Hartje/Ettinger
    Bukac/Iorio
    Nychuk/Salame

If Schneider takes a step up offensively this year it has the makings of a solid backend.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    It is either he was injured or he isn't interested in the WHL but I thought he was at the camp last year though.

I think our defense will look like

Higson/Schneider
    Hartje/Ettinger
    Bukac/Iorio
    Nychuk/Salame

If Schneider takes a step up offensively this year it has the makings of a solid backend.

Zayat's Twitter account describes him simply as "BWK prospect", and his only pinned tweet is "Honoured to be selected to the @bdnwheatkings in this years 2017 draft! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here!!".

Yes, he was at the 2017 spring camp. Likely either an injury or a previous commitment (hopefully not to a college).

I didn’t think I seen Bode Hagen on the list either . Is he not signed already ?

Imagine this: we make a deal with Regina to acquire nick Henry.... the organization finally gets a chance to bring back the famous O’Henry toss from the Burke Henry days..... except nick scores 50 goals and puts a HUGE dent on kelly’s wallet.

Regina have about 8-10 over agers this year don't they? Trading most of them would be their priority. If Lewis comes back then I say get the likes of Steel or Fleury for a run this year. Which means dropping McCorrister unfortunately as we will want to keep Kigson on the back end too. These players will cost a pretty penny I'm sure

I would be shocked if Steel isn't playing pro this fall. But if he does return, well some team will have to give up a boat load to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Regina have about 8-10 over agers this year don't they? Trading most of them would be their priority. If Lewis comes back then I say get the likes of Steel or Fleury for a run this year. Which means dropping McCorrister unfortunately as we will want to keep Kigson on the back end too. These players will cost a pretty penny I'm sure
    There is NO CHANCE Steel comes back and little chance Fleury or Lewis come back. McCorrister will be 1 of our overage players next season. He will do OK. I can see Henry being moved and Brandon being a possible destination but only if Brandon is in the running for a title. Regina is screwed for the next 5 years and will have to move some big pieces to start their rebuild.

Will be interesting to see where Martin Kaut gets drafted in the NHL draft. He is predicted to go in the 1st round. Wonder if the team that drafts him would send him to Junior for a year. Be great for us. Also if he gets drafted in round 1 we can pick a player in the first round as Bukac will probably be back as one of our imports.