Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Off Season

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Basically

Ty Lewis likely not back
    I think he'll be back ...

Any news on the WK having a prospect camp this year?

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Any news on the WK having a prospect camp this year?
    Doesn't look like it . There has been zero talk out of the WK about it anyways .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Doesn't look like it . There has been zero talk out of the WK about it anyways .
    I wonder why? I thought it was a good chance for all their prospects to meet each other, have the coaches see what each player has to offer and meet the people in the organization.

I bet they have a prospect camp, don't know when though!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think it’s a important event to try to get your prospects sold on the City and team . Try to get as many of these prospects signed you can .

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    I think itís a important event to try to get your prospects sold on the City and team . Try to get as many of these prospects signed you can .
    Wheat Kings website.
    Article (dated May 3rd) titled "33 MANITOBANS CHOSEN IN 2018 WHL BANTAM DRAFT".
    Last paragraph.

"Now that the WHL Bantam Draft is complete, the Wheat Kings will begin preparations for this yearís spring prospects camp, scheduled for early June at Westoba Place. Click HERE for the entire Bantam Draft selections."

Good to see I missed that thanks .

I see many of the WHL teams are signing 2018 bantam draft players. No word of any of the WK picks signing WHL contracts??

This might have come up before but can't remember what the answer is so just ask again. For the Import draft coming up, Do the Wheat Kings retain Kaut's rights for this year or will he re-enter the draft again? ... and Has anyone heard a date or any info for the Import draft yet?