Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Off Season

Quote Originally Posted by olwpgjet View Post
    This might have come up before but can't remember what the answer is so just ask again. For the Import draft coming up, Do the Wheat Kings retain Kaut's rights for this year or will he re-enter the draft again? ... and Has anyone heard a date or any info for the Import draft yet?
    Unless they choose to release him, they retain his rights I believe
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It will be interesting to see which of the WK prospects will show up at the prospects camp and which will sign with the team. Hope someone is able to get a list of players at the camp.

They’re just announced Iorio signed!! Big news!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    They’re just announced Iorio signed!! Big news!!
    Great news as it was iffy as to whether he would report or not. Now let's get some of the other picks signed this weekend.Does anyone have a list of players at the camp?

Well 3 players signed this weekend . I would say that’s a very good weekend . You wonder if they get Thorpe signed to .

Iorio signing is big. He looks really good out there in the drills. Nice size to him and a good skater. Will be interesting to see if he can handle the physical play of the league

Signing Ritchie was interesting because of his size. His skill though is incredible.

Chaisson looks big already. I can see him being 6'3 or so when he plays next year

Iorio, Nychuck, and Salame all stand good chances on pushing for a spot on defence this year. Wonder how the situation with the imports will play out. Do they bring Bukac back and is Kaut coming here?

8. Default

Wheat King blue line next season:
    Higson
    Hartje
    Bukac
    Wytinck
    Ettinger
    Schneider
    Salame
    Nychuk
    Lambos
    Iorio
    Sambrook?

Have to believe some spots are going to be opened up for at least two or three of the rookies. Training camp will be interesting.

Jake Chaisson and Brett Hyland both signed with the WK today. Great news for sure. This to go along with the signings of Iorio and Ritchie. Some excellent future prospects are now signed.

Sambrook improved a little bit in Virden but to me not enough to come back . Personally I would drop Wytinck and Bukac off that list as well but I don’t see that happening .