Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Off season

Exactly. But it wont happen. The CHL likes having the big market teams with that advantage.

Blog Entries

Who are we gonna take next week 3 rd overall ? Carson Lambos ,Sean tschrigel or Zack Stringer

Just going by the rankings on dubnetwork you're missing a couple possibilities. There's Stankoven (BC kid), Sillenger (Regina) or even Ostsapchuk, from St Albert- he's listed at 6'2".
    Biggest factor needs to be a kid ready to sign, we can't waste a high pick.

Blog Entries

Yeah I think these 3 are ready and willing to sign . Sillinger’s family( two brothers) have all went on to play junior a in bchl so far , Stankoven is from Kamloops and we all know how that worked out last time . Ostapchuk might be good as well ! I think we go with a good big kid to compliment brook , Saleski and weisblatt.

Do we drop down and get an extra pick to acquire the player of our choice? If Lambos is still available come 3rd pick... Brandon would give up the farm to get him...

Kootenay has already said publicly that they are approaching the draft as taking the best player possible, which I think is a great idea, with each of their pics. I can’t see Lambos getting past them and he would compliment the talent they have in Krebs, McClennon, and Makaj in net. Stringer seems to be having a good tournament so far at the Telus Cup. If by chance Lambos is available at 3rd I say they should approach Brandon with the package they want. If Brandon can’t meet what is asked you take Lambos.

I would be shocked if Lambos is available at 3rd, but if he is I can see Hunt making a deal. From what I have read Brandon wants him bad, and they have lots to offer. With our depth at D, and Brandons lack of, I could see a huge move between the 2 teams. If Lambos isn't available, PA should have an elite forward available to be taken.

I would love to see us pick up another Fonstad, no reason we can't get an impact player with 3rd overall. I have draft day off work, will be glued to the internet to see who we get.

Blog Entries

I saw on Western Elite Hockey Prospects there are rumours of big trades coming for draft day which would impact the top 10. Brandon has enough picks they could snag Lambos if they want.

Raiders stated in the past that they would not trade draft picks away....wonder if they changed their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    I saw on Western Elite Hockey Prospects there are rumours of big trades coming for draft day which would impact the top 10. Brandon has enough picks they could snag Lambos if they want.
    Do you have to pay to get access to that site?