Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2018 training camp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    The cuts were pretty easy for the Raiders. Every kid that is still with the team has a signed contract. Everyone that isn't signed has been reassigned .
    So would Belinski have had to be signed by the Raiders? Or is it because he signed with the Pats last year, he can play?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    So would Belinski have had to be signed by the Raiders? Or is it because he signed with the Pats last year, he can play?
    Well if he shows tonight he belongs I hope Hunt gets him signed if he isnt already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Well if he shows tonight he belongs I hope Hunt gets him signed if he isnt already.
    5-3 Preseason loss to Blades.

Belenski didn't play very much last night as he was paired with Laventure on the 4th line. It will be interesting to see if he continues with the team into next weeks games.

For the 16 year olds up front I thought Brook, Weisblatt and Saleski all played well. Weisblatt to me stood out among the group, he has amazing skill with the puck.

Allan and Guhle played together on the back end all night and had tons of ice time. The future will be bright with both these guys as they didn't look out of place and were able to shut down Saskatoon's older guys.

Clark was feisty the whole game and he threw his body around. Only thing I didn't like was he took a few bad penalties towards the end of the game but he did show he can play at this level.

The 2 calls on clark werent penalties the slash didnt even touch Dach . Was real happy with how the D played against Dach.

For me Sapego looked great out there. He showed skill and confidence with the puck. Moe was his usual hard skating self, and Miller put one in on a nice shot, hopefully he can keep it up.

Raiders sign Buskey....goaltender out of Spokane for a 6th rounder in 2020

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Raiders sign Buskey....goaltender out of Spokane for a 6th rounder in 2020
    Nice trade to add to our depth .

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Nice trade to add to our depth .
    I showed up late to last nights game, was 2-2 when I got there.
    Gotta say the Blades fed the Raiders badly. Not that Buskey looked great but the D let him down more than once. Overall from the short bit of the game I saw, PA has work to do, the Blades were easily the better team. The only positive was the fantastic goal by Leason set up by Protas.
    Hopefully the Blades were only that much better due to them already playing 3 games and PA just practicing for the last week.

Raiders easily outshoot Blades if half their shots hit the net...was crazy to watch shots go 4 feet over the net...

We let victory slip out of our hands in Warman...too many dumb penalties really hurt us..kudos to Hayes for taking a round out of Mckay tonite...Raiders were physical and should of won...very good pre season game in Warman!