Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

The two best prospects havent even been talked about. Allan and Laventure. If you get a chance watch the Blazers when they come to town . Allan is killing it with them .

Sounds like we will have 5 players off to tourneys....who will we call up to replace these players? Glad that our prospects are doing so well...

Martin suspended for 3 games...what did he do?

hurt Stotts on the 1st Raider goal. didn't seem like a bad hit

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    hurt Stotts on the 1st Raider goal. didn't seem like a bad hit
    Looked innocent to me...would like to see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Looked innocent to me...would like to see the video.
    Obviously I didn't see it, but it's pretty apparent basically any hit is open season for a penalty with the way the refs call it these days, frustrating....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Obviously I didn't see it, but it's pretty apparent basically any hit is open season for a penalty with the way the refs call it these days, frustrating....
    Sometimes it makes a person think that the league would like to change the Dub into a ringette league...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Sometimes it makes a person think that the league would like to change the Dub into a ringette league...
    WNHL......Western No Hitting League.......
    I think everyone agrees with taking hits from behind out, ridiculous charges out, but most nights I feel the refs are calling penalties for what most everyone watching describe as an acceptable body check....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.