Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

Default 2018/19 Regular season

Game 1 in the books, and it was hard to have much negative to say. All but 4 skaters made the score sheet, Pats had no answer for our balanced offense, and veteran defense. Once again Leason looks like he intends to have a huge year, Miller gets a big monkey off his back - thanks to some great passing from McDonald, Brook showed speed and skill and showed why he made the team at 16. And Scott looked confident between the pipes. Made a huge blocker save after a giveaway by Protas.
    Supposedly Kelly will be back for the rematch - so who do they sit?

Hard to argue on any of your points...with Kelly back maybe they will rotate players in and out of the lineup. Having said that it will be hard to sit a guy like Brook or Proatas...glad it's not me making the decision...kudos to Mcdonald for standing up to the Regina guys

McDonald was outweighed, but he definitely had the better of Schoiler. Hunt took a risk trading for him last season but now I think it's fair to say it was a win for us. I have to wonder what's going to happen with the overage situation? As much as it would be good to see Gregor here, I would be surprised if he doesn't play pro. But no way we keep Meger as a 20 yr old backup. Hopefully Hunt can negotiate a trade to keep him in the Dub, even though the return probably wouldn't be great.

Raiders win in Regina taking a pile of penalties. The play by play guys are the absolute worst in all of the WHL. Talk about one sided homers...it is nauseating to listen to them unless your a Pats fan...Raiders played a gutsy game. Leason was all over the ice...

Leason has 23 shots in 2 games. Great to see a couple wins to open the season. I also had to change to the Raiders brodcast

Leason is on a mission this season. I watched the game at the rock and iron last night. Pretty decent picture, they had the Redden (PA) play by play.

Gregor just assigned to Barracuda of the AHL...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Gregor just assigned to Barracuda of the AHL...
    I saw that, now the big question is if that's his final stop. Looks like they are sitting with a pile of forwards so "you're saying there's a chance" lol.

I had a look on Raidervision for the highlights. Gotta give credit to the Pats crew for putting up a good highlight package. More on Leason, I think he will be our answer to the loss of Stallard, he was all over the highlight package, looks like he's been working on his backhand shot, nearly score a beauty after the sweet one he got at home on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I saw that, now the big question is if that's his final stop. Looks like they are sitting with a pile of forwards so "you're saying there's a chance" lol.
    Gregor is the youngest forward in the lineup if that means anything...keepin my fingers crossed...