Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Scott and Leason could be gone for over a month. camp starts on the 2nd of dec I believe . Add to that Sapego and Protas leave on the 2nd. Could be bad news
    I don't know of any players from Saskatoon or Brandon heading to the WJs. Would Dach get a camp invite? Matheos? Any Euros?
    Not that I would think PA will fall off the rails with our depth but hopefully our tenders can show they belong. I guess it will go a long ways into deciding if the team is happy in that position.

WK might lose their goalie-----Patera o the Czech Jr team.

Good for the players they earned it...gonna suck for certain teams. Sometimes the injury bug can play havoc with the best of teams as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Scott and Leason could be gone for over a month. camp starts on the 2nd of dec I believe . Add to that Sapego and Protas leave on the 2nd. Could be bad news
    I would be surprised if Leason makes the team. Not that he doesn’t deserve to, but if team selection is like years past, this years team has already been selected. Look at years past, a 19 year old Adam Brooks and the next year a 18 year old Sam Steel not did make the cut (Brooks didn’t even warrant an invite to the Russian series). Yet, both were the scoring leading the league in scoring.

And, I don’t think you have much to worry about. With a healthy MacDonald, there is enough scoring depth and it allows for some valuable ice time for the younger guys.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    I would be surprised if Leason makes the team. Not that he doesn’t deserve to, but if team selection is like years past, this years team has already been selected. Look at years past, a 19 year old Adam Brooks and the next year a 18 year old Sam Steel not did make the cut (Brooks didn’t even warrant an invite to the Russian series). Yet, both were the scoring leading the league in scoring.

And, I don’t think you have much to worry about. With a healthy MacDonald, there is enough scoring depth and it allows for some valuable ice time for the younger guys.
    I hope you're right about Leason, but I would be surprised if he doesn't get a spot. If he does get snubbed I hope he takes it as a shot and gets even better.