Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

I see Belcourt is no longer on the roster. Was he released, or did he leave? I'm a little surprised we kept Kirk over him, not that he played enough to get a real good look.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I see Belcourt is no longer on the roster. Was he released, or did he leave? I'm a little surprised we kept Kirk over him, not that he played enough to get a real good look.
    Sounds like Belcourt wanted more playing time...I guess he can return to the Raiders should we need him. Macdonald out 4 to 6 weeks...thankfully he will be back...

Raiders tough it out against Red Deer last night, then have a convincing win over the Blades the following afternoon. I'm not sure what happened to Leason in the offseason but this kid is playing lights out. Wiesblatt is going to be a star in the Dub - he is showing flashes at 16 just like Fonstad did. And Scotty has decided to be a dominant goalie. It's been a long time since PA has iced such a solid well balanced team. With over 2700 last night it looks like the city has noticed.

Wiesblatt got hit in the face by a shot in the 3rd period but stayed on the bench...blades pull their goalie down by 3 goals...habscheid and love went at it big time getting into a yelling match with 35 seconds left on the clock...our 16yr old players Wiesblatt, Brook and Guhle are getting better as the season progresses.

Scottys defence is a year older, much more mobile, and moves the puck so much better then last year. Last year the quality of shots that he was facing we so much harder then what he has seen this year. Hes always been great but this year he has more help. Imo Ozzy is a much better player then Fonstad at 16

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    Scottys defence is a year older, much more mobile, and moves the puck so much better then last year. Last year the quality of shots that he was facing we so much harder then what he has seen this year. Hes always been great but this year he has more help. Imo Ozzy is a much better player then Fonstad at 16
    I'm glad I'm not the only one so high on Ozzy. He has skill and speed.