Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Gregor is the youngest forward in the lineup if that means anything...keepin my fingers crossed...
    I would think Gregor stays with Barracudas for a bit . Do we try and fill a 20 year old spot for the time being ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    I would think Gregor stays with Barracudas for a bit . Do we try and fill a 20 year old spot for the time being ?
    I think we hold onto Meger until either we get a final word on Gregor or somebody makes Hunt an offer he can't refuse for him. No need to rush if we keep winning, it gives the rookies some extra ice time which can't be a bad thing.

Raiders with a convincing victory over the Blades. They continue to show great depth, that's the way to win, rolling the lines. Brook went down in the first, I never saw what happened but sure hope it isn't serious. Good game by Scott, his save % has to be getting up there.

Is hitting even allowed anymore in hockey? Raiders played a good game tonite. I hope Brook is ok...I am sure Krivo is chompin at the bit...Scott was solid...big swing thru alberta coming up...

I think you have seen the last of Krivo

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    You have some inside info or just speculating? If it's true I feel bad for him, he had a great attitude. So what will happen if Brook is gone for any amount of time, or if anyone else gets hurt? Saleski?

Is hitting even allowed anymore in hockey? Raiders played a good game tonite. I hope Brook is ok...I am sure Krivo is chompin at the bit...Scott was solid...big swing thru alberta coming up...
    It seems you certainly can't hit Dach without a call against you. I was hoping someone would feed him his lunch by the end of the game. At any rate, it was a well deserved win.

Quote Originally Posted by mill rat View Post
    It seems you certainly can't hit Dach without a call against you. I was hoping someone would feed him his lunch by the end of the game. At any rate, it was a well deserved win.
    Are you talking about the crybaby "Diaper Dach"...? Kelly's hit on Caller at the start of the game is as clean as it is going to get...yet he gets a charging penalty...lol

Are you talking about the crybaby "Diaper Dach"...? Kelly's hit on Caller at the start of the game is as clean as it is going to get...yet he gets a charging penalty...lol
    It was a devastating hit, and clean. Murray seemed set on making as many calls as he could. The Pachal one was just as solid, and same thing, why the hell was a penalty called?

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    You called it.