Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/19 Regular season

Bring Saleski up now? Or are we making room for Gregor?
    Last edited by Lothar; 10-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.

I don't think either. Of course they are hoping for Gregor but that's not why Krivo moved.

Well there are 16 forwards with the barracuda...Gregor is the youngest of them...their first regular season game on Oct 5th I think. There should be cuts coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Well there are 16 forwards with the barracuda...Gregor is the youngest of them...their first regular season game on Oct 5th I think. There should be cuts coming soon...
    Well if he does come, which I still doubt but keep hope for, I really wouldn't see much point in doing much more in regards to our forwards. Unless another team decides to trade away it's future big time, the Raiders can compete with anyone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    I believe the Sharks still have 1 guy to send down to the AHL as well

Happy!

When?

Lots of positives here. First Hunt didn't sell the farm to get this guy, who instantly gives us a big boost in scoring depth. We have him early in the season which gives lots of time for him to be accepted and be part of the team, way better than those trade deadline deals IMO. And gives Hunt some wiggle room with our cupboards if he decides to make a move on a dman - Brook anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Lots of positives here. First Hunt didn't sell the farm to get this guy, who instantly gives us a big boost in scoring depth. We have him early in the season which gives lots of time for him to be accepted and be part of the team, way better than those trade deadline deals IMO. And gives Hunt some wiggle room with our cupboards if he decides to make a move on a dman - Brook anyone?
    Wonder what it would cost to get Brook?

I would think a fair bit more than what the Blades paid for Schuldaus. Im not sure he is worth the cost, but would definitely lock us as east div favorite.