Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: 2018-2019 Regular Season

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    He is pretty bad for getting off, to be fair there are a few them that consistently half ass it back to the bench ... a Coaching thing obviously.

Hate to say it but I cringe every time I see Lambos not scratched. He seems to be overpowered continually, and prone to making "nervous" mistakes.

Hard to remember sometimes just how young our D is, getting alot of valuable minutes in this year though.
    totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    totally agree.
    I feel like Iorio has really improved the last month, doesn't seem as slow on the turn, and less "nervous" giveaways in his own zone. I feel like Nychuck has a high offensive potential, and is starting to seem able to handle the physical part of the game. Selame I think has the potential to be a good second pairing guy, sometimes he plays a little over confident, but I don't hate a guy having confidence
    Of the 4 rookies, I think potential is Iorio, Nychuck, Selame, Lambos. Then of course Zayat and the two kids from Sk come into the equation. But basically, next season the defence is only losing Chizen, barring any cuts, so theoretically the defence should really improve
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think you will see Iorio be much more physical as he fills out. He is very young with a huge upside as he is a big body. To me all the young d-men have taken a big step forward this year. And other than Chizen all the d-men come back next year..

Agree, Defense is looking very promising for a few years. I also like Chizen's game. He has a heck of a snap shot with that 7' stick. I wonder what it would be like if he practiced the one timer! A weber type of boomer I'm sure

Not going to be many nights better than last! Everyone in front of us lost, or tied so we gained on all 3 targets.

Team played great, responded well after SAS opening PP goal. Dug down and got gritty. Wytnick had a beauty goal. Matheos and Burzan are COOKING! The Matheos goal, and McCartney goal at the end came off some great play. Daley more or less ended them with his goal, yes his goal!

Lambos played better than Wednesday night for sure, and I'll need to be careful I don't subconsciously watch him the way many watch Daley. Bubba was out there causing mayhem, and it was certainly needed, had a couple huge hits, and a scrap with McKay.

Little shocked Patera didn't get a game star, made some huge saves. Both goals scored against came on the PP, and the second one was after playing short for almost 4 minutes.

Hope they can get off to a fast start on this trip.

Brandon is heating it up at the right time. They seem to be playing the way the Raiders did last year when PA won 9 in a row to earn a playoff spot. Should be a great game tonight. No excuses for PA, their only "key" injury is Martin but Leason and Scott are back.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Brandon is heating it up at the right time. They seem to be playing the way the Raiders did last year when PA won 9 in a row to earn a playoff spot. Should be a great game tonight. No excuses for PA, their only "key" injury is Martin but Leason and Scott are back.
    And promptly turned in 1st and 3rd Star games!

Hope the Wheaties can bring their good stuff tonight. Actually not worried about a loss, we are talking about a record setting team here that PA has. Sure there won't be much love lost between these 2 and their 3rd battle in a week. Just don't want the guys to crack on the 1st step of the road trip. I am sure they see a viable path to the post season now too.