Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: 2018-2019 Regular Season

Dan, why would Victoria trade one of their 3 OA"s to the WK when they are in the mix for top spot in the BC division? I do not understand???

Lewis isn’t tearing up the AHL so would not be totally surprised either way if he stayed or sent back . I know I know he’s not coming back . If he came back with there D healthy there a totally different team then we saw on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Lewis isn’t tearing up the AHL so would not be totally surprised either way if he stayed or sent back . I know I know he’s not coming back . If he came back with there D healthy there a totally different team then we saw on Saturday.
    Totally agree, but he needs to come back and the D needs to be healthy. Is that ever going to happen? Wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Dan, why would Victoria trade one of their 3 OA"s to the WK when they are in the mix for top spot in the BC division? I do not understand???
    Thought they had 4 overagers for some reason. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Thought they had 4 overagers for some reason. My bad.
    They did until PA stole him for a song lol.

I see they got Gregor for a conditional pick . Do you know Sandman what that ended being after he showed up ? Regardless that’s good value.