Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98

Thread: 2018-2019 Regular Season

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    I am actually very much looking forward to a MB rivalry starting up, be fun to do an away trip to The Peg on the odd weekend.

Should be good for the League to have another major city have a team to, good for exposure, probably dig up a few more MB prospects.
    I think it's a win-win situation for the WK for a lot of reasons. It will it more difficult to recruit Manitoba born players but they can get around that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    Missed the announcement, sorry my rural Saskatchewan geography isn't up to snap. Though it was much closer to the AB border, and not so far north.
    The move to Winnipeg will help PA shorten their travel as well. It is close to 1100km to Cranbrook, and a bit over 800 to Winnipeg. Even though they will end up playing Winnipeg more games in a season, they will (you would think) play them on the same road trip they play Brandon. But with the awesome job they do with the schedule, I'm sure they will manage to screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    The move to Winnipeg will help PA shorten their travel as well. It is close to 1100km to Cranbrook, and a bit over 800 to Winnipeg. Even though they will end up playing Winnipeg more games in a season, they will (you would think) play them on the same road trip they play Brandon. But with the awesome job they do with the schedule, I'm sure they will manage to screw it up.
    Agree on the scheduling by the WHL is brutal to say the least. This year each team has 4 less games and some of the team's schedules are head scratching to say the least.I think they must use a dart board to make their schedule. There has been numerous complaints about it from teams this year. Yes, Wpg.- Brandon road trip would certainly make sense for all the other teams. Do you think the league is capable of this?

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Agree on the scheduling by the WHL is brutal to say the least. This year each team has 4 less games and some of the team's schedules are head scratching to say the least.I think they must use a dart board to make their schedule. There has been numerous complaints about it from teams this year. Yes, Wpg.- Brandon road trip would certainly make sense for all the other teams. Do you think the league is capable of this?

WOW!!!! oT win!!!!!

Great back and forth game. A great effort by the WK. Would be nice to see them do it again tommorow night.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Great back and forth game. A great effort by the WK. Would be nice to see them do it again tommorow night.
    If the two teams play like they did tonite Brandon wins again...Wheat Kings put up a great effort...