Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Regular Season

Booboo, he did make the opening night roster but Theodore.signed and McPhee is sending either brannstrom or bischoff down. I think the chances right now are 50-50

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Booboo, he did make the opening night roster but Theodore.signed and McPhee is sending either brannstrom or bischoff down. I think the chances right now are 50-50
    You know that for sure!! He might get sent down to the AHL not the WHL. I would be really surprised if he shows up in Brandon.

I am giving Brandon about 2 % chance he shows up I’m afrid he’s AHL bound as he will be the first call up if there is injuries. What about trading for Minulin when he’s healthy. That’s if Lewis doesn’t come back as well . Minulin is a 2 spotter so that kind of sucks but they could do it this year .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    I am giving Brandon about 2 % chance he shows up I’m afrid he’s AHL bound as he will be the first call up if there is injuries. What about trading for Minulin when he’s healthy. That’s if Lewis doesn’t come back as well . Minulin is a 2 spotter so that kind of sucks but they could do it this year .
    Merezko from Lethbridge is a two spotter and may be available if the Hurricanes do not want to protect him. Minulin is out until Dec. I think. Seems kind of late in the year to get another import.

He will be cheaper is the only reason I thought about him .

Ty Lewis scored a goal for Colorado in tonight's exhibition game. Chances of him returning are looking bleaker as the days go by.

Ryan Pulock scored 2 goals tonight for NY Islanders with two booming shots from the point. Brings back memories of when he was scoring goals for the WK. He seems to have finally realized his potential and looks he will flourish under new coach Barry Trotz.
    Last edited by booboo; 09-26-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Ty Lewis scored a goal for Colorado in tonight's exhibition game. Chances of him returning are looking bleaker as the days go by.

Ryan Pulock scored 2 goals tonight for NY Islanders with two booming shots from the point. Brings back memories of when he was scoring goals for the WK. He seems to have finally realized his potential and looks he will flourish under new coach Barry Trotz.
    Lewis and Kaut assigned to AHL per Crowe about an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDUB View Post
    Lewis and Kaut assigned to AHL per Crowe about an hour ago.
    According to Avs coach Bednar, the team is high on Lewis, so I think he plays in the AHL and not in Junior this year. Ditto for Kaut. We can forget about these 2 guys coming here methinks. We should be checking out OA situation but looks like very slim pickings this year around the league. When Elder from SC is traded for a 3rd round pick that should show us that there are not many quality extra 20 year olds around. He was hardly even close to being an impact player.

Ty Ettinger designated for re-assignment.

Brannstrom not skating with Vegas anymore. Also sounds like there is a trade about to be announced.