Thread: Tristin Langan having a career year

Default Tristin Langan having a career year

Player of the week last week,an last night put the team on his back with a come from behind win in OT against Edmonton, with 2 goals an assist. One of the better 20 year olds in the league this year.

You could see it coming for a few weeks now, Warriors will soon take over WKs spot in the standings. They are by far the best of 3 teams that went all in from the east last season. I guess they will have a big decision to make soon. Move top players or make a playoff run?

I would hope if we trade him that we would get at least an second round pick an more. If not he is worth a lot more to us for leadership for our young team. Next year we should be better than this year with our young team

Tristin Langan is currently 6th in the league in scoring (1.78pts/g). The Pats received 1st round draft picks + for Henry and Leschyshyn. The only difference is that Langan is an OA. I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes (if any). If Moose Jaw decides to trade him, he would be at the top of the food chain and the Warriors should be able to get a lot more than a 2nd round draft pick for him. However, with how well the Warriors have been playing this year, will they be sellers? They're 3 points behind Saskatoon and have 5 games in hand. They passed Brandon in the standings and may soon pass Saskatoon for 2nd place behind the Raiders (#1 CHL).

On one hand, it might be a good year to be buyers again, on the other hand the Warriors don't draft until the 4th round in 2019 and are missing their 1st round draft pick in 2021, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to restock the shelves either.