Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 2019 Off-Season Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    Still interested to see what the Pats do in the import draft - do they try to upgrade at 1 position or stand pat?
    I think they have to. With where they draft, they have a chance at an impact player. If you can get a guy that can score 30 to 40 goals or a top 2 Defenseman, it would significantly upgrade next years team.

A few things to discuss
    1) Pats trade Allkhimov to Victoria for Holt...Conditional picks both ways. This has me excited for the import draft. While many of us liked Alkhimov, thought he had upside....we are hoping to get someone Elite tomorrow. Holt should be an adequate addition, but this is more about gaining space to draft an import.

2) Schedule released today.....first thing I looked for was to see if the Pats played on the weekend of the outdoor NHL game. They conveniently play Calgary on the day after.....lets hope that it is outdoors. I am actually a Flames fan that would love to go to the outdoor game.....but I have another commitment that I cant get out of....so I miss the game Saturday. Would be the nice to be part of it Sunday with the Pats. Has anyone heard anything?