Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Playing some real solid hockey lately although not against the best competition but at least we are winning those games that we should. Couple of tests this weekend with Victoria and Lethbridge at home.

How well is Chad Nychuk playing? I can see why they dumped Wyntick, he is a much better version of him. I hear he might end up drafted because of his play. Our defense is going to be so good next year with Schneider,Nychuk,Iorio,Salame and Lambos all returning. Kruger will end up the starter.

Pretty sure we won't see Burzan back next season but it still leaves us Reinhardt,McCallum and Pierce as 20s to start the season. They may might to bring in a 20 on D with some size but maybe they go the Euro route, maybe they can use that connection to Vegas and land a good D.

Liking how Chiasson is coming along. I think he is going to be very good for us next year.

Be intesting to see who is going to make the team out of the 16/17 year olds next season. Not a lot of spots open.
    Potential O/A next season are Burzan, Reinhardt, McCallum, Pierce, Sekundiak, Perepeluk, some really good options there and all those guys probably deserve to play their 20 year old season somewhere in the dub, Burzan i think they put in the AHL
    16/17 additions for next season, depends a bit on the O/a they keep, hyland, danielson, Hammett, Hoffrage, Dube, Zimmer, Roersma all probably feel like they have a shot

This next weekend should show where the WK's stand, they are in a dog fight for a top 3 place, the Blades have an easier run in, but I still predict Wpg, PA, bdn, Blades as the order, Wpg need to keep Hughes healthy because without him, they goaltending is a sieve
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Potential O/A next season are Burzan, Reinhardt, McCallum, Pierce, Sekundiak, Perepeluk, some really good options there and all those guys probably deserve to play their 20 year old season somewhere in the dub, Burzan i think they put in the AHL
    16/17 additions for next season, depends a bit on the O/a they keep, hyland, danielson, Hammett, Hoffrage, Dube, Zimmer, Roersma all probably feel like they have a shot

This next weekend should show where the WK's stand, they are in a dog fight for a top 3 place, the Blades have an easier run in, but I still predict Wpg, PA, bdn, Blades as the order, Wpg need to keep Hughes healthy because without him, they goaltending is a sieve
    Should be interesting to see if Colorado signs burzan and/or if thereís room for him in the AHL. Colorado has a pretty stacked farm team do they not?

Also looking forward to seeing who cracks this lineup next year. Seems we have too many high end prospects looking for spots with little room available. There will barely just enough room for those 3 first rounders from 2019 draft +hyland/Dube. As much as Iím starting to like sekundiak/Pearce , they probably gotta go somewhere else next season to make room for some of the good prospects.
    Can see hoffrogge and maybe turner being the additions on D.

Interesting to note, the wheatkings have now given up the least amount of goals in the eastern conference.

Im really hoping we get to see a playoff series between Brandon and Winnipeg. Both are 2 of the hottest teams in the league right now and both have won 4 out of the 8 meetings this season.