Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

Maybe a new owner! I read somewhere on here the rumour was KM was selling. Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Maybe a new owner! I read somewhere on here the rumour was KM was selling. Interesting
    For the 17555555 million time he is not selling the team. Brandon people have nothing better to do then to make the claim this is happening every year. If that was the case would he have tried to put his son in hockey ops ? No. Why would he have his other family members working in the office and possibly have them lose their jobs if the “new owners” wanted different ppl. Drop it already Brandon ppl.

Haha well happy Father’s Day to you! I apologize for hurting your feeling. But isn’t that what the off season is about? Rumours and speculation? If not then I guess I should never read hockey buzz and all the other nhl rumour sites. Do I actually believe he will sell? No of course not. Maybe all the gloomy rain has got the best of you. A smile is the best cure for depression on a wet weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Haha well happy Father’s Day to you! I apologize for hurting your feeling. But isn’t that what the off season is about? Rumours and speculation? If not then I guess I should never read hockey buzz and all the other nhl rumour sites. Do I actually believe he will sell? No of course not. Maybe all the gloomy rain has got the best of you. A smile is the best cure for depression on a wet weekend
    Your jump to conclusions map is broken dude. But I shouldn’t be surprised as the basic Brandon comeback is “sorry your feelings are hurt” or “moms basement”. NHL rumours and KM selling the team are far from the same. Again fix your map as it’s not raining here guy.

I'm not going to go back and forth on who can best the other in sayings or joust In verbal diarrhea. But for you to take it personally is questionable. And speaks volumes. I've seen and read a lot of stuff on here with outlandish ideology. But for this to trigger such a response leaves a personal touch on your side. I strongly suggest you stay off this site KM or Mrs KM

And so you know KM selling the team and NHL rumours are one in the same. Mainly because KM is in the NHL and owns a WHL team. IF he were to sell the team is grossly based on his present occupation. And I assume and/or hope he will be a GM for the next 10 years. So discussions or speculations of such are extremely important.
    Last edited by Molsonsman; Yesterday at 08:23 PM.