Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

So what are everybody's opinions on what we seen last night?

I thought other then the ton of shots Winnipeg got the D played pretty good. Forwards didn't give them much help in there own end .

Concerning that the bulk of the 19 year olds are on the fourth line and were poor when out there . I would rather go through some growing pains and play young guys in those roles. Daley and Sekundiak have very little impact on this team .

Chiasson looked good with limited ice time.

Loved Lowerys fire on the bench , He was on the refs all game and did not take a bench minor well doing it . Anning never stuck up for his players.

Agree on the 19's that bring ZERO to the party. Also guys like Hooker, Thorpe, and McCallum need to pick it up big time. Thought McCartney did not play well tonight, but he will get better. Wonder if Grieg gets suspended? Certainly did not look like an intentional hit to the head. Looked like the team lost their get up and go when Greig got kicked out. The coach is still looking for chemistry on the lines. Chiasson as a 16 had more talent than Daley and Sekundiak put together. I have not seen many players who skate as well as those two but have no clue what to do with the puck when they get it and no idea where to play. If Harsch of the Ice is going to play as chippy as he did last night let's trade with Saskatoon for McKay and get rid of Gutenberg or Wytinck who as 20's in this league don't cut it. We need some nuts on this team.
    Last edited by booboo; Yesterday at 10:43 AM.

It is bad when you have a 19 yr old on the fourth line. Should have been done two years ago. The Greig toss did disrupt the lines but those are times when people need to step up their games. Itís not the first and will not be the last.

Whether we like it or not the hit on Hartje was called properly. It was going to be a great hit until Hartjeís attempt to avoid getting flattened resulted in his head being hit. I fully agree he should have been penalized for the three cross checks to the neck. Thatís worse as their was full intent if not to injure.

For a 20 year Wytinck was upmost useless out there. Heís played better so letís hope this was a one off. Getting McKay would be great to protect people but he takes even more dumb penalties than we do on our own.

Did you know that Dach asked for a trade last year because he was getting hit? Hence McKay being put on his line. Lol too funny.

Why would he ask for a trade because he was getting hit? I don’t understand that one. Also, wish I could see the video of greigs major. Anyone else notice the Lowry/burzan interviews on the wheatkings website don’t work? No audio.

Another 5 minute major penalty. Only 2 games into the season. ****in stupid. Hopefully they suspend greig and McCartney for a while so they learn to smarten up.