Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    No Ritchie? I doubt that.
    Forgot to add him he will be in that top 3 lines I am guessing

I don't think Chiasson will be a top liner at 16. I hope he get put on a line with Ritchie and and maybe bigger winger
    beyond excited with lowry's presser, I'm buying what he's selling!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Projected lineup looks very good but I hope that some of the underachieving forwards from last year take a step up this year. If that is in fact the case the team could do quite well this year barring injuries to key guys. Goaltending with Patera will be solid as Kruger should be a good backup. You have to think that the defence will be improved with a year's experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    His Twitter says he is UNM recruit. https://twitter.com/grantsluky17?lang=en
    I guess he was just measuring himself against other prospects at Spring camp. Looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Projected lineup looks very good but I hope that some of the underachieving forwards from last year take a step up this year. If that is in fact the case the team could do quite well this year barring injuries to key guys. Goaltending with Patera will be solid as Kruger should be a good backup. You have to think that the defence will be improved with a year's experience.
    That’s what I’m thinking. If Lowry and the coaching staff can get more out of guys like Daley and a few others, this team could be very competitive this season. Although next year (2020-21) they will be a real contender.

When does training camp open up? On the 28th?

Registration on 28th. Hit ice on the 29tu