Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieDunlap View Post
    Listen guys, why canít we all get along....
    I have heard rumors about Dave Lowry former Vic coach and Calgary\LA asst coach may be coming to GM and or coach the WKís. Anyone else hear this?
    Very good coaching record at the WHL level, but no GM experience at any level--may be a bit of a risk as a GM, but would be a solid hire as coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Outside of twittter youíre the second! You were always first in my mind however. ������ see thatís how you get along folks
    Check your pmís Molson

pm’s means your mailbox meat head

Why are we sending PM’s about the potential new HC/GM??. Stop hoarding all the gossip Reggie!

Marty Murray or Dave Lowry sound just fine to me, infinitely better than what we endured the last couple of years coaching wise
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Marty Murray or Dave Lowry sound just fine to me, infinitely better than what we endured the last couple of years coaching wise
    Totally agree. Not sure what is taking so long to hire a GM and coach.

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Why are we sending PM’s about the potential new HC/GM??. Stop hoarding all the gossip Reggie!
    You’re too funny Dan! Our PM has nothing to do with GM or coaching. It is however private and not gossip.

You’re too funny Dan! Our PM has nothing to do with GM or coaching. It is however private and not gossip.
    Ah okay. I thought maybe you were keeping secrets. I’m assuming we hear something by the end of July. August seems a bit late to be announcing new management and coaching. But who knows.

Well it looks like Spokane filled there coaching position with Viveiros. So that leaves only Brandon now. Kelly is sure dragging out this process. That tells me he is waiting on some guys that are exploring Pro opportunities .