Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Off Season Thread

I haven't heard myself. If they were to send anybody home it would be the 04's so they can start their school year. Otherwise I would be surprised if they sent anybody at this point. Being down three vet forwards (Burzan & McCartney - NHL Camps and McCallum - Injury) they have 12 forwards (Not including the 04's) And they have 9 Defense. I'm sure Zayat (17) has made the club with Hammett (16) and Hoffrogge (16) getting some invaluable experience.

The three 15 yr olds have been reassigned to u18 teams. Zimmer to OHA and the other two to Red Deer and Lethbridge. They will be back up for a game or two this year. They all look like excellent prospects for the WK. not sure what to think about Kallionkelli as he has not played in Vegas's two prospects games yet. How badly is he hurt?

Kallionkieli hasn't skated since day two of development camp at the end of June. So whatever injury he has isn't as minor as we think. So one would like to think in the next month he would be skating, but who knows the extent of his injury.

As for Ben this is a copy from Broad street Hockey : Camp invite Ben McCarthy also sat out the first two days of camp with a hip flexor issue. We don’t have a timeline for him, or know if he’ll be participating in any part of camp this week.
    Last edited by Molsonsman; 09-10-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    Kallionkieli hasn't skated since day two of development camp at the end of June. So whatever injury he has isn't as minor as we think. So one would like to think in the next month he would be skating, but who knows the extent of his injury.

As for Ben this is a copy from Broad street Hockey : Camp invite Ben McCarthy also sat out the first two days of camp with a hip flexor issue. We don’t have a timeline for him, or know if he’ll be participating in any part of camp this week.
    Well that's a bit depressing!!!! But thanks for sharing!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

And depending on the severity of the hip flexor injury recover is anywhere from 1-8 weeks. This coming Friday will be two weeks.

Not too positive a start to the season where two of our impact players could be out for a long period of time. Gives someone else a chance to step up.

Baron Thompson no longer on the Seattle roster on WHL website.

He is playing for Dauphin tonight.

Bdn Sun said Schneider missed most of the third, anyone know why? Good to see Greig get some points on the board
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Anybody else having problems with this forum? I have apple products and getting VPN app requirements