Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WHL Championship series

Why in hell doesn’t Sportsnet have the game on tonight, no NHL hockey, was down East an the Quebec final was on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by warr2 View Post
    Why in hell doesn’t Sportsnet have the game on tonight, no NHL hockey, was down East an the Quebec final was on TV!
    Spend 8 bucks and watch it on WHL LIVE...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    Spend 8 bucks and watch it on WHL LIVE...
    Or save yourself 8 bucks and watch the game online for free at http://onhockey.tv/

Game 7 of the WHL championship. What more could you ask?

There was one more thing to ask for, and you accomplished that. Congrats a well fought series and deserved Championship. Now to represent the WHL in the mem cup. Good luck and continue enjoying the ride

I’m not a raiders fan at all but that game had me on the edge of my seat. A heart stopper of a game. I was worried the raiders might let it slip away. Congrats! It’s nice to see them win the dub in the way that Brandon did it in ‘16. Didn’t have to trade half the roster and mortgage the future like the broncos did last year. Enjoy the moment. This could very well be the best team the raiders ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Game 7 of the WHL championship. What more could you ask?
    A win in game 7 in O.T. AND a trip to the Memorial Cup!

I was in the rink when the Raiders won the Centennial Cup on home ice, 4000 people in a rink that held 3500 ( less now since they installed boxes). But it a long passed memory for me. Being there last night for me was bigger than any Grey Cup the Riders have won, it is something I will never forget. People were crying in the stands, hugging people you don't know, it was incredible. When Hannoun scored they heard it in Saskatoon.
    And I 100% agree, they never sold the farm to get to where they are. The team is loaded with great young players, prospects - and still hold most of their future draft picks.
    Hopefully they can continue their success in Halifax, but the last few years haven't been good for the WHL, no matter what happens it's season to remember.

Congrats to PA. Bring home the mem cup now

I actually think the change of rules benefited PA. Teams couldn't get Brooks,Wiesblatt or Guhle off them so it sets them up nicely going forward. I think Mattheos would have looked good on this team but I am sure they would have wanted Brooks