Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2019 off season

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I was surprised Ty Lewis didn't get assigned to Bdn last season, well, with Anning as coach maybe I'm not surprised!!
    What are you guys thinking about Dach, he's not good enough yet to stick in the NHL is he? Are Chicago that desperate to get him to the show?
    Dach will be back he is only 18 and not Bobby Orr... Leason will going to the pro's...Raiders have 7 signed rookies that could play next year. Need to make room for the new guys! Leason will be signed real soon. Raiders will make the playoffs but are rebuilding with quality players...

Dach is better than Patrick was at that age IMO and Patrick made the flyers at 18. All depends on what the organization wants to do with him. If he fits he fits, regardless of age. I wouldn’t really be surprised if Chicago wants him on the roster next season. But could also see him being sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Dach is better than Patrick was at that age IMO and Patrick made the flyers at 18. All depends on what the organization wants to do with him. If he fits he fits, regardless of age. I wouldn’t really be surprised if Chicago wants him on the roster next season. But could also see him being sent back.
    It would be good for Eastern conf teams if Dach stays with Chicago...great for Raiders who have to play the Blades 10 times this year...crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by denim_dan View Post
    Interesting. Is he better than Schenn was at that age? LA really screwed up Schenn's final season in junior, at least Bdn got the gifts from Uncle Lorne in that trade!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Interesting. Is he better than Schenn was at that age? LA really screwed up Schenn's final season in junior, at least Bdn got the gifts from Uncle Lorne in that trade!!!
    I think dach,Patrick, and schenn all had similar levels of junior hockey dominance but I can see dach being a better NHL’er than both of them. Patrick took over games when he wanted to but didn’t have a great attitude and thought he was too good for everyone. I think the flyers rushing him into the NHL at 18 hurt him a bit to be honest but some might disagree.. Schenn was more of a team player in junior. I’ve watched a handful of games dach played last season and he looks like the closest thing to Ryan getzlaf when he played for hitmen. The ability he has to beat defenders wide and to drive to the net with such ease, amazes me. He has a pro release too. If he gets sent back he’ll be the best player in the league and would be huge for the blades.

I think Dach comes back. As skilled and big as he is, I don't think he is man enough yet. With no McKay by his side he needs to toughen up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I think Dach comes back. As skilled and big as he is, I don't think he is man enough yet. With no McKay by his side he needs to toughen up this season.
    Blades without Mckay? With him gone, that's about 6 minutes less per game the Blades won't have to play shorthanded...I agree Dach will be back and he needs to quit running to the refs...otherwise a very good player...