Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2020 off season

https://twitter.com/eliteprospects/s...406845440?s=21
    Let’s hope Grieg doesn’t get injured, heck, let’s just hope he returns if and when the WHL starts....
    Who else will go overseas to play?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

one can't blame them for going over seas to play. It does say three players are heading over but Crowes link has Wpgs Connor McClennon as the other. I'd be surprised to see WHL hockey this year. Heck we will not even be able to watch MJHL or Midget AAA

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    one can't blame them for going over seas to play. It does say three players are heading over but Crowes link has Wpgs Connor McClennon as the other. I'd be surprised to see WHL hockey this year. Heck we will not even be able to watch MJHL or Midget AAA
    WHL season will start December 4th. AAA starting right away

Jeff Marek of Sportsnet is reporting a pending sale of the WK. so the rumours of Jacobsons buying the team appear to be true. Not sure I am overjoyed at this other than the team stays in Brandon. Not sure Jacobson Jr can keep from meddling with the team's operation. Needs to keep all the present hockey operations staff in tact and let them do their job. I guess we will see how this plays out.

Well I’m not sure what to think about the new ownership. I hope he stays out of the way of Darren and the coaching roles and stays in office. And build this team better than their homes.

I'm very thankful that a local owner stepped up once Kelly decided to sell. Interesting interview with Jared on Beefs bdnmb.ca site
    Things that make me happy if this season happens.....
    The centers look set for the next 2 years, Ritchie, Greig, Chiasson, Danielson. Nice combo of speed and skill there
    Things that make me frown
    The defence, too many 2001s, not enough size and not enough aggression
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I'm very thankful that a local owner stepped up once Kelly decided to sell. Interesting interview with Jared on Beefs bdnmb.ca site
    Things that make me happy if this season happens.....
    The centers look set for the next 2 years, Ritchie, Greig, Chiasson, Danielson. Nice combo of speed and skill there
    Things that make me frown
    The defence, too many 2001s, not enough size and not enough aggression
    You would have to believe that the team will move one or two of the 2001's with Hammett and Bysigin (sp) both virtual locks to make the team as 17 yr olds. May need to improve the toughness on the back end as well, just like they did last season getting Schmeimen.

A posting today on Karlskrona's team site says neither Ridly Greig nor Connor McClennon will be playing for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by CrushKillDestroy View Post
    A posting today on Karlskrona's team site says neither Ridly Greig nor Connor McClennon will be playing for the team.
    Interesting article on TSN website about Ridley Greig. He along with a number of WK players are all in Brandon training now.

I love the interview where he tells his dad not to draft him. God any team that does draft him should be cautious