Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2020 off season

So the season has a date Jan 8th.

Update on some draft picks

Nate Danielson is playing Midget AAA and has 7 points in 2 games with 5 goals. Wowzers. Listed at 6 180 as well
    Ty Zimmer is playing with Wayway in the MJHL and has 1 point in 4 games. 6 174 right now
    Rylan Roersma is playing Midget AAA with Lethbridge and has 1 point in 3 games. 6 180
    Zach Turner is playing Midget AAA with Southwest and has 3 points in 2 games. 6'2 180
    Jesiah Bennet is playing Midget AAA with the Wild and they haven't played yet. 6'1 185
    Owen Harris is playing with Swan Valley in the MJHL and has 0 points in 4 games. 6'3 215 wow

[QUOTE=JoeHallenback;214207]So the season has a date Jan 8th.

Update on some draft picks

Nate Danielson is playing Midget AAA and has 7 points in 2 games with 5 goals. Wowzers. Listed at 6 180 as well
    Ty Zimmer is playing with Wayway in the MJHL and has 1 point in 4 games. 6 174 right now
    Rylan Roersma is playing Midget AAA with Lethbridge and has 1 point in 3 games. 6 180
    Zach Turner is playing Midget AAA with Southwest and has 3 points in 2 games. 6'2 180
    Jesiah Bennet is playing Midget AAA with the Wild and they haven't played yet. 6'1 185
    Owen Harris is playing with Swan Valley in the MJHL and has 0 points in 4 games. 6'3 215 wow[/QUOTE

I don't think Turner or Harris have signed yet, but they are big guys. Obviously the team going forward will be bigger but still very skilled. Looks like some very good teams going forward. Add to that the 3 first rounders we have this coming bantam draft which considered quite strong again.

Don’t forget Jaxon Dube . He’s 6’ 3” 198 pounds . Future looks great .

The OHL has just announced there will be NO hitting this coming season. Will the WHL follow suit? If so good buy Perepeluk. Teams would need finesse type players for a year at least. But I guess we need to get there first

Yah? More ***** hockey. The game is becoming glorified figure skating. Taking body contact out of hockey will mean even less fans going to the WHL games. The hockey is becoming too soft.

Agree with that

How quick will this pandemic crap start to cleanup come January 2021

I see Greig tested positive for COVID19 and is home quarantining before he meets up with the team in Red Deer in a couple of days.

Ouch! Dave Lowry hired as the Jets assistant coach. Too bad as I think he really had the WK playing well last year. Not sure who is available as a coach at this time. Not how I wanted this season to begin.

yeah not surprising for Dave. He sure got the guys playing the way he wanted and expected them too. Their second half was the best in the league.... we will always wonder what could have been had COVID ruined it for everybody. I'm sure there is somebody out there as long as it isn't DA... God help us