Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: 2021 Season Discussion

Not a very good 1st period by the team. Outplayed and out shot badly but only down 1-0. No flow at all to their game. Not one good scoring chance. Let’s hope for a better effort next period.
    A marginally better second period but PA is really checking the WK hard. Still 1-0 PA. I think a lot of guys are hanging on to the puck too long and losing it continually. Need to be stronger on the puck.
    Last edited by booboo; 11-27-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Will Guhle or Allan go to Winnipeg at the deadline ? I'm thinking the ice will throw all there chips in this year . I think if the WK wanted one of those guys they would want a first and a young Dman on the roster and a prospect i would think . Who knows maybe more. Not sure that's in the cards this year .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Will Guhle or Allan go to Winnipeg at the deadline ? I'm thinking the ice will throw all there chips in this year . I think if the WK wanted one of those guys they would want a first and a young Dman on the roster and a prospect i would think . Who knows maybe more. Not sure that's in the cards this year .
    A very disjointed effort tonight against a team we have to beat in PA. Not a good look if we entertain playoff hopes. I doubt the WK would try to obtain Guhle or Allan. Would have to give up too much with little chance of going too far in the playoffs with WPG and Edm around.we will have trouble with MJ and Regina the rest of the year also. Truthfully the team has too many holes in the lineup to realistically challenge this year. Our better years are ahead I think.

That was an obvious poor choice to pinch when the game was tied. Nychuk does make some poor choices. This one was costly. I’m not a Nychuk hater, however. Some people comments are often knee jerk due to a certain play. Just like I’ve seen one (Rhett of FB) say we need to get rid of Kruger. Well if it wasn’t for Kruger the game would have been lost in the second period.
    Nychuk was producing when nobody else was due to injuries. Outside the odd bad error I have confidence he will continue to do good vs bad.

Still not convinced Nychuck is a legit choice as an OA defenceman. Looks lost in his own end at times. Watch him a little closer next time. Scary. Offensively he’s good——defensively not. Not sure they cancel each other out.

I'm not a hater either . But if you get a chance to re watch a game just pay attention to just him you will see a ton of mistakes . They don't always result in goals but result in a lot more D zone time . He is not going anywhere so I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about it. I would like a little more from him is all .Ward has bad games as well . I would like to see a upgrade on the back end. Hard to say what route they will go in the next 42 days.

Any word on what the team may do in the prospects draft.There is very little traffic on the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Any word on what the team may do in the prospects draft.There is very little traffic on the draft.
    Zero discussion on the draft . I have heard we might see bit of movement on draft day . Pre deadline day furry . But that might be just talk . Even Draft Geek has been quiet

The draft and trade deadline are only a month apart so there very well may be movement draft day. I have not seen any mock drafts etc. Very quiet.
    Last edited by booboo; Yesterday at 09:59 PM.