Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73

Thread: 2021 Season Discussion

Apparently Jacobsen will be the general manager, which is a disaster in so many ways. There’s also rumours that Derek Laxdal wanted the head coaching position so he could be close to home, and had several talks with jacobsen but in the end jacobsen did not want to fire Don Macgillvary. Big yikes.

Who knows what’s next… maybe he’ll rename the team ‘The Brandon Jacobsens’ . Nothing would surprise me with this egotistical loser.

Boy if true the optics look horrible. Ever since he bought the team I was very leary of Jacobsen’s agenda. Hope he isn’t ruining a top franchise. They will have difficulty selling season tickets if he is the GM. Christ! Hire someone who knows how to run a junior hockey team. I am an unhappy camper right now with the direction this team is headed.

The last owner was GM/Coach why can’t this one do the same? Sarcasm! He will drive this team into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Molsonsman View Post
    The last owner was GM/Coach why can’t this one do the same? Sarcasm! He will drive this team into the ground
    The last GM/coach was a hockey man while this guy is not and wants his nose into everything instead of hiring hockey people to run one of the top franchises in Canada. Why not make Moulton the GM and get it over with. I know he is a very good at leading the scouting department but he is also capable of being the GM.

What a sweet goal by Greig in Team Canada’s game tonight. Had a nice assist as well. He was Canada’s player of the game even though TSN analysts were tripping over themselves going on about Bedard. Yes he’s a very good player but there are others as well.
    Last edited by booboo; 08-10-2022 at 07:05 PM.