Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season Discussion

I see Kallionkieli is suppose to play this coming weekend. A rather quick change in the injury status. Interesting

The only two players left on the Injured list are Kruger and Chiasson. Makes you wonder what the point of the Pearce acquisition was? Maybe it’s Kruger that’s out long term?

If Kruger is out long term who is the backup goalie? Is Ward coming back into the lineup? Yes, getting Pearce was senseless with Kallionkelli expected back this weekend unless in fact Kruger is out for quite awhile.

Yes ward is cleared to play. New euro polshakov will be in lineup as well.

Maybe they pick Jones up on this trip to Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Maybe they pick Jones up on this trip to Alberta
    Seems strange that there is no word on the extent of Kruger’s injury and no word on a backup goalie.

Do all the 17 year olds have late birthdays . I see Brandon didn't have any players ranked .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Do all the 17 year olds have late birthdays . I see Brandon didn't have any players ranked .
    Danielson and Zimmer are both late Bdays. Roersma likely will make an appearance at the mid year if he keeps his play up

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHallenback View Post
    Danielson and Zimmer are both late Bdays. Roersma likely will make an appearance at the mid year if he keeps his play up
    Zimmerís birthday is before Sept. 15 which is the cut off day for that yearís draft.Danielsonís birthday is after Sept.15. Zimmer did not make the list which is surprising when you see some of the other names on the list,but I have never had much faith in Central Scouting as really knowing anything or just using a dart board to determine rankings.

Thornton and Roersma should have been on that list