Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: 2022/2023 Season Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Not defending the coaches but they were the same last year and we had much better results. Guess we miss Greig,Iorio, and Nychuck a lot or we have lost our way somehow.
    Again guess who coached last year. I knew when they hired him we had Anning 2.0 . Diffrence is the older guys were more impactful last year. Older guys this year are not carrying the mail . It's been bad coaching 6 of the past 7 years. Only year was when Lowry was here .

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmel View Post
    Again guess who coached last year. I knew when they hired him we had Anning 2.0 . Diffrence is the older guys were more impactful last year. Older guys this year are not carrying the mail . It's been bad coaching 6 of the past 7 years. Only year was when Lowry was here .
    I think you’re bang on in saying both the older guys are not impactful this year and also younger guys not developing as well as the coaching situation. Hopefully something is done to stop the bleeding.

Default Coaching change

MacGiillivray is out. Marty Murray is in. Let's see what happens now!

Unfortunate, but absolutely had to happen. Should likely have happened a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CrushKillDestroy View Post
    Unfortunate, but absolutely had to happen. Should likely have happened a couple of weeks ago.
    Something had to done and the coaching change was the easiest thing to do to prevent the free fall the team is in.