Thread: Training Camp?!?!?

Post Training Camp?!?!?

their is no info on the Blades website about when training camp starts, i would imagine that it starts very soon. Will the public be able to see any part of it? If not, that is probably why the Ice Breaker Tournament is held every year in September? This year P.A, Regina, and Prince George will all be in the Ice Breaker Tounament on Sept 9,10,11. Regardless of wheather training camp is open to the public, the Ice Breaker Tournament is a great idea to give fans a taste of what they will be seeing this season, a lot of competion to see who will impress the coaches and secure a spot on the team.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 08-23-2005 at 06:22 PM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

I think camp starts like the first week of Sept. Camp was to be at Latrace again but there was a lacrosse championchip coming so the Blades opted for CUC. The Billy Idol concert pushed the Blades out of CUC, so they have camp in Martensville this year. Lorne isn't happy with the way CUC snubbed the team but the Blades suppsedly weren't paying for rental and the concert was a money maker and that was a bigger priority for the center.
    I once met an assassin who's nickname was fart. I asked him why he has this nickname and he tells me it's because he's silent but deadly.