Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Training Camp Report - Day 1 (Main camp)

D.A. Guest

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Klym, then. They had been jawing at each other during the previous face-off. Klym didn't seem to want to go either time, but showed up when he got called out. And hey - if you're going to play the way Klym was playing up to that point, you're going to get called out.

I totally agree about Knackstedt - I think he's going to be a good one for us. I also thought Walker, Wick and Rome looked great, as expected.

I like Henitiuk as well and really hope he finds a good home in the dub this year.

Thumbs up new d-man

Had to go yesterday just to see this new d-man!! He is a big guy!! standing on the ice, the top of the boards are actually "below" this guys "crotch!!!"
    He can literally walk over the boards to get in the bench.... and he doesn't look clumsy out there either, which is a nice surprise. I thought he had good hands as well, but he also has about a 10 foot reach!! I thought Hansen looked pretty good as well, interested to see more of him today. What did anyone think of "lil Lamoreaux"???
    FrontRow Fan
    Herb Brooks: " The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the one on the back!!" :burningma

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyshoes
    who is your friend? that way i can give you a more detailed report on his specific progress.....if you want......
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to keep quiet for now. I know that he reads these boards and he probably wouldn't be too happy if his name showed up all of a sudden. I've read about him in your recaps for the past few days so that'll do me for now. Thanks for the recaps though, they're great!
    "You can have all the talent in the world, but if the pumper's not there, it doesn't matter." - Glen Sather